Intensive French Language Course
26 or 38 lessons per week
The intensive French language course is provided at all levels from complete beginner upwards.
This course is designed to enable you to rapidly improve your ability to communicate in general French.
It covers all aspects of the French language
at your level. As you progress to higher levels, elements of French culture and
general knowledge about France are introduced as appropriate.
The intensive French course is available to participants of all levels of proficiency.
French Beginners (Level 1) must start their language course on
certain dates only.
Participants who already have French language skills can start every Monday.
In the afternoon, Accord offers specialized workshops on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- French Culture and Civilisation (Monday)
- Reading and writing proficiency, and grammar (Tuesday)
- Phonetics (Tuesday)
- Oral (Wednesday)
- Writing and Formal Writing (Wednesday)
- Extra Practice for Beginners (Thursday)
- Introduction to the DELF & DALF (Thursday)
- Business French (Thursday)
- Parisian Culture and Civilisation (Thursday)
Note: Course plans are subject to change.
Sample Course Schedule
|Intensive French Language Course
||Period A: General French Classes
||Break (20 minutes)
||Period B: General French Classes
||Period C: Specialized Workshop
or General French Classes
- 26 lessons/week(20 hours/week)= Period A+B
- 38 lessons/week(29 hours/week)= Period A+B+C (3 Workshops/week)
- 1 lessons = 45 minutes
- Course plans are subject to change
Your inquiries and bookings will be handled by ESL - Language studies abroad without additional costs.